This is the section where we list all businesses for sale to do with vehicles: garages, motor repairs, MOT's, vehicle dealerships and more. To add your business for sale to these listings, free of charge, please click here.
This listing of automotive businesses for sale is updated weekly and full details are only accessible to subscribers. To obtain contact details, you will need to subscribe.
Garage Equipment, Hand Tool & Engineering Fasteners for sale in Stirling
Narrow your search by using one or more of the search options below
Stirling, Central Scotland, T/O £281,000, Established in 1967, Excellent reputation, Large customer base with longstanding relationships and good levels of repeat custom, Sales throughout the UK and Europe, Multiple income streams, Huge scope for development and expansion, Retirement sale, Ideal bolt on acquisition, Freehold, Bus & Prop £225,000+sav
Asking Price: £225k
Independent e-Commerce Electric Bicycles for sale in London - Relocatable
Established in 2012, this is an opportunity to purchase an independent retailer of electric bicycles, designed in-house with full manufacturing control via key suppliers in China and refined for the rigours of commercial use. The most successful route to market so far having been for use by the current and growing wave of home delivery/courier riders, which of course have the greatest demand for a bicycle of the highest product integrity.These commercial customers include staff delivery and commercial riders plus individual contract riders from all over the UK.
Asking Price: £45,000
Independent Tyre -Retail & Online for sale in Staffordshire
This very highly regarded and well established company has been successfully trading in the area for over 20 years and specialises in the supply and fitting of both new and part worn vehicle tyres (predominantly cars but also caters for motorcycles, 4X4s and vans).Approximately 90% of revenues are generated from retail sales both on site and online with the remaining 10% being wholesale. The company provides a comprehensive tyre fitting and wheel alignment services at its own centrally located depot as well as providing tyres on a supply only basis. Approximately 35% of the sales are for new tyres and the remainder is for Premium Brand part-worn tyres. At time of going to market all online sales (approx. £50,000 p.a.) are for part worn tyres but there is no reason why this cannot be expanded to include new tyres as well.
Asking Price: £80,000
MOT Station & Garage for sale in Perivale
Perivale, Middlesex, T/O £81,000, Provides servicing, repairs, brakes, tyres and mechanical services, Great local reputation, 1200sqft industrial unit plus 282sqft mezzanine with 2x Two post ramps, Leasehold premises, Bus £79,995 including assets & equipment
Asking Price: £80k
Motor Vehicle Workshop with ATL MOT Test Lane, 3D Alignment for sale in Wirral, Merseyside
Superbly Appointed Motor Vehicle Workshop with ATL MOT Test Lane, 3D Alignment Lane & Tyre BayThis very well established business provides a comprehensive workshop and tyre fitting service for motor vehicles/cars and light commercial vehicles within a 15 mile radius of the town location it resides in.Established over 25 years, the business has built up a sterling reputation in the area over this time for providing full repair, servicing, maintenance, tyre-fitting, alignment and MOT testing services to both business and domestic customers within the local community and beyond.
Asking Price: £199,000
Latest Small Businesses For Sale
Businesses For Sale
Location: Doncaster, 0
Owned by former TV presenter Phil Whyman, The Ghost Hunting Company is one of the most respected brands within the public ghost hunting business sector. Having taken countless clients on overnight ghost hunting experiences throughout the UK, the business continues to be hugely successful and profita[more]
T/o £21200 Asking £10,000
Location: Warmsley Road, Bury, Manchester
Excellent location and exceptionally well fitted and modernised well known fast food out let in the area. Double fronted shop with parking facilities behind the store. This store was set up with a lot of high spec tiles, lights, wall tiles with rough wood and very special zink counter with very spec[more]
T/o £80k Asking £40k